Sunday, April 25, 2010

Final

We will be presenting our digital story in class. Digital Story is a story made up of photos and can be narrated and put to music. The digital story should tell a story and cause emotion to the viewer. It should stimulate the viewer in a way of learning. It is difficult to say how each student can see the story, so it needs to be a subject matter that would cause the viewer to think about what is being shown.

So What? i was thinking hard ob what to do our digital story about. It was difficult finding a subject matter that would hit home. One of the classmates suggested that we do it on the bombing in Japan. It didn't sound that great, so we decided to do it on something that hit home with the rest of us. My mother has had cancer for sometime now. She is ill and is going to die of cancer. I thought it would be good to educate the rest of the class about cancer. Most of the class knows what cancer is and how it kills. I just want to show how cancer can also be battled against. It is possible for us to battle against it and defeat it. We need to have good diets and exercise. We need to have a good attitude towards life. My mother has been a trooper through the whole process of cancer. She has had a good attitude for ten years, unfortunately there is not a winner all the time. The digital story was fun to play around with. It was fun trying to make a movie. I am sure it is not as good as I really think it is, there are going to be some classmates who have much better ones. I did enjoy making it, since I did it almost by myself.

Now what? I would like to say I will be the best techie around because I have taken this class, but I am still an amateur. I did enjoy the class and all we had the chance to accomplish. I think the world would be great if everyone knew just a little more. I will use what I have learned in my future classrooms. It is the best of the best. We are learning more everyday now than last year and just the recently graduated. There are more things to learn and teach, and we are the ones doing it. It is great to have the opportunity to study something I know I will love doing for the rest of my life. It will be a benefit to me to learn all that I can to be prepared. I feel I have taken the time I needed to learn this semester. I have great ideas for the future. My wife is a teacher, and she has asked me some things she could do in her class to be better with technology. See, I am already teaching the material I have learned. It is exciting and all will be well.

Video Education Fr All

I think there are many opportunities to teach with different ideas. I like how we were going to try a twitter thing in class this semester. It was an idea for something different. I will always welcome a new idea in my classroom. I do not want to be one of the teachers who get in a rut and use the same thing over and over again, never using anything different. It is awesome how we can use a new idea in the classroom and integrate it into the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment